Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Latest Obsession(s)

Ginger Ale! I don't know what my problem is lately but you won't find me without one of these in my hand... I guess it is a step up from diet coke and diet pepsi ... Now I don't have to worry about the caffine addiction!!



I am loving skype! This way I can see my parents and friends while I talk to them! And seeing as I am 2500 miles away... It is the BEST! I think I spend way more time on the computer now then I need to! But it is totally worth it!! The Hunger Games! I absolutely LOVE these books!!!! If you haven't read them you NEED to!!! After the first chapter I couldn't put the book down and I have been going through the trilogy ever since!!! I am determined to finish the last book by the weekend! Oh please please pleaseeee come out with a movie for them... Just dont ruin them (cough cough Twilight....) The Royal Wedding! I got up at 4 am to watch it live with Josh! Does that make me a total loser?? And yes I watched it more then once and watched everything that went along with it including the countdown and the fashion police! I loved it!!! Especially the two kisses on the balcony which has NEVER been done.. Oh to be a princess ;) The Eli Young Band.. I heard their new song "Crazy Girl" on the radio the other day and ever since then I have listened to it on repeat multiple times! The song gives me chills and just makes me so happy! I guess that is the best kind of song to have stuck in your head!!

2 comments:

  1. They are coming out with a movie for The Hunger Games in March of 2012 ... just thought I should make your day :) check www.imdb.com to see who they've chosen for some of the actors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh Kelsey you are the greatest !!!!

    ReplyDelete